Monday, April 13, 2020

Tomben Twerls

In 2013 I started to develop a cartoon character just for fun. I got busy with work for many years and stuck him in a file. With the need to shelter in place it gave me a lot of time to catch up on work and home repair plus take up some of my creative projects again. I used to have lots of hobbies but modern life seems to schedule out any free time so hobbies fell by the wayside.

On Easter Sunday 2020 I launched a facebook page for my cartoon "Tomben Twerls" (page is under this name and is for public view).  I wanted to invite my blog readers to join the page if desired and enjoy the adventures of Tomben.
He is a wood sprite and is 5" tall. He lives in the woodland near residential areas and interacts with insects, wildlife and the occasional domesticated pet.

I have posted some of the first entries from the facebook page and will add some more to the blog occasionally.
This seems like a super time to have some creative fun, revisit lost ideas and share a laugh with friends, family and the community.

Cheers................Lois




Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment and visiting the blog.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home